We are always interested in new talent that fits our vision and culture here at PILLAR3. If you like blending financial insight and technology with business design to steer growth among small businesses, we may have a place for you.
We are professional, yet casual; we work paperlessly Is that even a word? and in the cloud. We are flexible, yet driven to serving our clients and their goals. We believe in working hard so that we can play hard, because we feel that people perform their best when energized and free to think creatively. If any of this sounds interesting to you, please browse any available positions listed below or drop us a note to see what opportunities we can put together.
We anticipate needing some help with our real-estate clientele in the near future. This role will be in charge of daily AR and AP duties, as well as some of the month-end procedures such as bank reconciliations. There will be some periodic administrative and client projects to become involved with, as well as seasonal tax work.
- Hours and schedule are flexible, targeting approx. 20 hours/week initially
- Remote or in-office work is possible, depending on experience and agreed upon schedule
If you are a numbers and technology guru and looking for a job, let us know. Our recent client and workload growth has us thinking of internal staff growth as well, and we’d be interested in adding another team member who fits the bill. Some of the duties and skill sets desired are below:
- Bookkeeping and general ledger experience
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable knowledge
- Familiar with financial reports and adjusting journal entries
- Tax and compliance work
- Software savvy, or willing to learn
- Process-oriented mindset
- Design and website experience a plus